Licensed Clinicians, Regulated Practitioners
Because we take our professional responsibilities very seriously, this point bears repeating: our licensed clinicians are practitioners of regulated health professions. We deliver safe, effective care that is based on your needs and goals. Visit the following sites for more information about licensing requirements:
- CONO – College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- CCO – College of Chiropractors of Ontario
- CMTO – College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Care That Works
We work with many natural remedies and treatments including:
- acupuncture and Chinese medicine,
- herbs and botanicals,
- clinical nutrition,
- physical medicine techniques such as Graston Technique, heat therapy/cryotherapy, homeopathy, hydrotherapy, Kinesio taping, massage therapy, Myofascial Release Technique, NeuorKinetic Therapy, percussive/vibration therapy, trigger point therapy,
- chronic pain care and more.
All of these techniques have a long history of use and are supported by research. Safe treatment based on clinical research is something you can count on. But more importantly, your health promotion plan will always relate to your goals and unique needs. We identify these through your health history and physical assessment. Then, we recommend treatments that align with them. As a result, you will always understand the rational for recommended treatment(s). We will share the research supporting our treatment recommendations if you are interested.