Gluten-Free Pumpkin Apple MuffinsCourse: Breakfast, SnacksDifficulty: Medium
2 1/2 c gluten free flour
1 tbs pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp gluten free baking soda
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 c pure maple syrup
1 c pumpkin puree
1 c unsweetened applesauce
2 c finely chopped, peeled apples
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, applesauce and maple syrup.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in apples.
- Fill paper lined muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.