Roasted Cauliflower SteaksCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2 tbsp. coconut oil or ghee, melted
1 tsp. ground ginger
1 1/2 tsp. turmeric
1 head cauliflower
2 tbsp chopped chives or green onions
2 tbsp chopped coriander
Pink Himalayan salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
- Combine the coconut oil or ghee, herbs and spices in a small bowl. Remove the leaves of the cauliflower, but keep the core intact.
- Place the cauliflower, core side down, on a non-slip cutting surface. Use a large, sharp knife to click 1 inch thick steaks.
- Lay the cauliflower slices on a parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle each side with the turmeric mixture. Season with salt (if using).
- Roast until the edges are crispy and browned – this will take around 25-30 minutes.
- Source: emmaolliff.com