Baked Halibut with Mint ArtichokeCourse: MainDifficulty: Medium
1 lb. fresh halibut
1 fresh lemon
2 Tbs. olive oil
1 Tbs. paprika
6 small artichokes
1 tsp of mint leaves
1 tbsp of parsley
3 tbs of olive oil
½ tsp of sea salt or to taste
- Cut the fish into 8-ounce pieces or two pieces per pound.
- Marinate in lemon in glass baking dish for 20-30 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle paprika over all.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
- Mint Artichokes
- Use the serrated knife to cut the artichokes into quarters.
- Use a metal teaspoon to scrape away the hairy choke above the artichoke heart. Remove the small, papery, purplish leaves close to the choke. Rub the cut areas again with lemon.
- Place in a pot and boil artichokes for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Place in a bowl and add rest of the ingredients and toss together. Serve warm.
- Adapted from: (http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/baked-halibut-recipe.html)