Banana Oatmeal Blender PancakesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
2 c gluten free oats
1 1/4 c almond milk
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 large egg
coconut oil or butter for cooking
- Place all the ingredients, except the egg and coconut oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add egg and pulse a few times until egg is fully incorporated.
- Heat a griddle or large saute pan over medium heat and melt a teaspoon or two of coconut oil or butter.
- When hot, pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides (about 2-3 minutes per side) and serve hot with maple syrup.
- If batter becomes too thick to pour easily, add a tablespoon or two of almond milk to thin.