Chickpea BlondiesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Medium
1 – 15 oz can chickpeas
1/2 c almond butter
1/3 c maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat baking pan with coconut oil.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips and process until batter is smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool pan for 20 minutes on wire rack and then cut into 12 squares.