High Protein PancakesCourse: Breakfast, BrunchDifficulty: Easy
½ cup 2% cottage or ricotta cheese
1 large egg
4 tbsp. flour
- Beat the egg and cheese together until smooth.
- Add the flour, a little at a time, until fully mixed.
- If the batter seems too thick, use a little milk or yogurt to thin it.
- Preheat a frying pan that has been prepared with cooking oil or non-stick spray on medium.
- Pour enough batter to form a pancake about 3 inches in diameter.
- Cook until browned on the bottom and firm on top. Flip and continue cooking until browned