Pasta with Sautéed VegetablesCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
1/2 chopped onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
1/2 bunch asparagus
1/2 head purple cabbage
1/4 c chopped parsley
12 cherry tomatoes
1 red pepper
1/2 c chicken stock
1.4 c pasta
3 c boiling water in a separate pot
sea salt to taste
- In a large skillet, sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until transparent.
- In the meantime, chop asparagus, purpose cabbage, peppers and chop tomatoes in 1/2.
- In a separate pot, add pasta to boiling water and cook as per directions.
- Add vegetables and chicken stock to the skillet.
- Simmer on slow heat for 10-15 min or until cabbage is wilted.
- Once pasta is cooked, add to the skillet with vegetables and toss.
- Add chopped parsley and sea sat.
- Experiment with non-wheat pastas, such as soy, lentil, corn or mixed grain gluten-free.