Raw Carrot Cake BallsCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
6 medjool dates, pitted
¾ cup walnuts (or almonds), chopped
½ cup grated carrots
¼ cup hemp seeds
¼ cup honey
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tsp. ground cloves
- Reserve ¼ cup of shredded coconut in a shallow dish for rolling.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor (or in a bowl by hand).
- Form mixture in to 1-inch balls and roll in reserved shredded coconut. You should be able to make about 20 balls from this recipe.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Keep chilled or freeze in an airtight container.