Blueberries with Lemon CreamCourse: Breakfast, Dessert, SnacksDifficulty: Easy
4 ounces cream cheese or ricotta
3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
1 teaspoon honey
2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
2 cups fresh blueberries
- Using a fork, break up the cheese in a medium bowl.
- Drain off any liquid from the yogurt; add yogurt to the bowl along with honey.
- Using an electric mixer, beat at high speed until light and creamy.
- Stir in lemon zest.
- Layer the lemon cream and blueberries in 4 dessert dishes or wineglasses.
- If not serving immediately, cover and refrigerate.
Comments are closed.