Blueberry Energy BallsCourse: Dess, SnackDifficulty: Medium
1/2 serving of a “greens” powder
1 1/4 c cashews (chopped)
2 tbs chia seeds
1/2 c unsweetened shredded coconut (additional needed for rolling)
1/2 c dried blueberries (chopped)
3/4 c medjool dates (pitted & chopped)
1 tbs fresh lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt
1-3 tbs of water (as needed)
- In a food processor or blender, mix cashews, chia seeds and coconut until they become a corse meal.
- Add blueberries, dates, lemon juice and zest, vanilla, salt and greens powder until a solid is formed.
- Add water if needed to reach desired consistency.
- Taste test and add more lemon or vanilla.
- Roll into small 1” balls.
- Roll balls in shredded coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze.