Buckwheat Oatmeal with Nuts and BerriesCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/4 cup buckwheat groats
1/4 cup oat bran
1/2 cup coconut milk
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
¼ cup of almond flour
¼ cup chopped walnuts
1 tbsp of chia seeds
½ cup of assorted berries
Sugar to taste
- Cook the buckwheat groats and oat bran as directed.
- You may need to start the buckwheat first and then add the oat bran, depending on the recommended cooking time for each one.
- Drain the water, then stir in the coconut oil and coconut milk.
- Mix in cinnamon and add some sugar to taste.
- Add hot water if too thick.