Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies with Raisins (Gluten-Free)Course: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
3/4 cup sorghum flour (almond works well too)
1/4 cup chickpea flour
1/4 cup brown rice flour
1/2 cup tapioca starch
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp xanthan gum
Pinch of sea salt
3/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
3/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla
3 cups oats
1 cup raisins
- Mix dry ingredients together (except oats) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry together – add oats.
- Once well combined, add raisins and fold in.
- Bake at 350 degree for 12-14 minutes on parchment paper