Egg MuffinsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/2 c. chopped vegetables, e.g. zucchini
5 turkey sausage links
1/2 c. grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat muffin tin with cooking oil/spray.
- Put vegetables in paper towel and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Brown the sausage links in a skillet and chop into small pieces.
- Whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl. Incorporate cheese, vegetables and sausage. Sprinkle with salt, if using.
- Fill six muffin cups with the egg mixture and bake 25 minutes or until sides are golden brown.