Kale and Egg ScrambleCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup kale, chopped
1 tbsp. milk or non-dairy milk
Pinch of dried oregano
Pinch of garlic powder
Pinch of Sea salt and pepper
1.5 tbsp. hemp seeds
1 slice of 100% rye bread with butter
6 cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Add kale and stir until bright green.
- In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over the kale.
- Add tomatoes and chives.
- Sprinkle in hemp seeds.
- Gently stir to scramble eggs until set, but still soft.
- Serve with a slice of toasted rye bread.
- Top with feta or crumbled chèvre for a salty note.