Lemon Dill SalmonCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
2, 3-oz. salmon fillet
1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
½ tbsp. lemon juice
¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
2 tbsp. olive oil
Salt and pepper
6 lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In small bowl, mix garlic, lemon juice, dill and olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fish on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer of dill mixture on each fillet.
- Arrange 3 lemon slice on top each fillet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until fish is flaky, but still moist.
- Optional: marinate the fish in the dill mixture for 3 hours before baking.
- Goes well with brown rice and steamed veggies for a full meal.