Grilled Honey Glazed HalibutDifficulty: Medium
1/4 cup honey
4 garlic cloves minced
1 tsp ginger
1 tbsp ghee
1/4 cup coconut aminos
1 tbsp fresh thyme
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
4 halibut fillets
- In a small pan, whisk together honey, garlic, ginger, aminos, ghee, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place halibut into pan and coat with mixture
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, flip halibut in pan and re-coat other side. Refrigerate for another 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove halibut from marinade, shake off excess, and discard remaining marinade.
- Grill for 12 to 15 minutes per inch of thickness, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Adapted from: peakresultsnutrition.ca